Dentures in Houston, TX provide a permanent solution for tooth loss
Many patients are seeking ways to keep their smiles healthy and beautiful. Thanks to advances in dentistry, they can find several permanent solutions for tooth loss including dentures. When patients think of dentures, they may envision the gum-colored prosthetics sitting in glasses on their grandparents’ nightstands. However, dentures have come a long way. They are more functional, sturdy, and natural looking. Vivid Dental provides several denture options at our Houston, TX office.
Finding the ideal solution for tooth loss
We provide partial and complete dentures at Vivid Dental. When missing one or more teeth, partial dentures may be the ideal solution. Full dentures can restore an entire dental arch. To determine the right solution, we recommend scheduling a consultation. During your appointment, we will examine your mouth, teeth, and gums. We may take x-rays of the jawbone and soft tissues as well as impressions of the mouth. We send the impressions to a dental laboratory for fabrication of the dentures. We will check the dentures for precise fit before placement.
Learning about the benefits of dentures
Dentures can provide many benefits including:
- Restoring the ability to speak properly – There may no longer be difficulty with pronouncing certain words.
- Restoring the ability to chew properly – Chewing thoroughly can improve digestion.
- Boosting confidence – You may naturally feel better and more inclined to socialize with friends.
- Providing longevity – Dentures can last more than a decade with good dental care. We will provide instructions regarding the proper care and maintenance of the dentures.
- Enabling you to eat the foods you love – Before denture treatment, you may have resorted to soft foods. After treatment, you can look forward to eating the foods you enjoy again.
- Ensuring a natural looking smile – The artificial teeth and gum-colored bases appear so natural it is unlikely anyone will notice you are wearing dentures.
Are you ready to have your health and confidence restored with dentures? The team at Vivid Dental can help you attain the smile you have always wanted. Call (281) 809 4902 today to schedule a consultation with our dentist.